When: February 22 – 24, 2017
Where: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
The US Wine & Beverage Expo was first held in February of 2016 and brought together more than 130 exhibitors and over 1,000 total attendees. The conference, coupled with a robust trade show, helped establish USBevX as a must attend event for all Eastern and Midwestern beverage producers.
The 2017 USBevX theme is “The Quality Revolution” and the conference will examine new “quality driven” trends in the marketplace and their impact on the overall wine and beverage category. Workshop Sessions will cover topics such as:
* Exploring Quality Trends in Eastern Winemaking: Includes Trial Tastings
* Against All Odds: Quality Farming in Eastern & Midwestern Winegrape Growing
* Financing Your Quality Initiatives
* State of the Wine & Beverage Industry: “The Quality Revolution”
* Social Media Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Keep Making
* Defining “Quality” in Your Packaging
* The New Press Machine: Bloggers and Their Increasing Influence in the Industry
And many more!
For speaker line-up and conference session details, go to usbevexpo.com